To create a transformer you press on Add Transformer as shown in the example bellow.
The icon buttons that are used in the Transformers section are explained as follows.
- Add Transformer lets you start adding transformers to the list. -
- Save lets you create the transformer or lets you save the created code in the Code edit section. -
- - Close means that you want to cancel whatever you are creating. By pressing Close you do not get an additional pop up of asking if you want to close so the information that was input will be deleted and will not be restored so whatever you wrote you have to do it again.
- - Edit lets you edit the label of the transformer.
- Code edit lets you write down you own code for the transformer. You can read more about in the transformers section. -
- - Delete lets you delete the created transformer from the list.
By pressing Add Transformer navigates you to a new pop up window as shown in the example below where you fill out the new transformers label.
When you press the icon button Save the transformer will be saved. If you did all the steps correctly the Transformer should be created in the Settings → Transformers and shown as in an example below. After creation you can Edit the transformer, you can Edit the code of the transformer or Delete it the list.
If you want to start writing down your transformers code then press on Code edit action icon button and a new pop up window appears where you can write down your code as shown in the example below.
If something went wrong and you do not know what or have some problems and need some support, please use our help desk, if you do not have access please contact us.