Creating a reward in the Achievement or Contest there is section where you need to fill out the reward type. In this section you create the reward types that later on you use them in reward creation. To create a reward type you press on Add Reward Type as shown in the example bellow.
The icon buttons that are used in the Reward Types section are explained as follows.
- Add Reward Type lets you start creating the reward type. -
- - Save lets you create the reward type that you were creating. If the information is filled out incorrectly then you cannot create and the information that is incorrect will be highlighted red.
- - Close means that you want to cancel whatever you are creating. By pressing Close you do not get an additional pop up of asking if you want to close so the information that was input will be deleted and will not be restored so whatever you wrote you have to do it again.
- - Edit lets you edit the information of the created reward type.
- - Delete lets you delete the created reward type from the list.
By pressing Add Reward Type navigates you to a new pop up window as shown in the example below where you fill out the new reward types information. Some fields are mandatory some are optional for the Reward Type creation.
|Name||The title of the reward type|
|Key||Internal representation that is used for lookup and binding.|
|Description||The description of the reward type.|
Reward type measurement type:
|Metadata||It is used for storing information in the client’s data base. Optional information for client’s reference.|
If you filled out all the information correctly then you can press the icon button Save and the reward type will be saved. If the information is filled out incorrectly the information bar will be shown in red. If you did all the steps correctly, the reward type should be created in the Settings → Reward Types and shown as in an example below. After creation you can Edit the type or Delete the reward type from the list.
If something went wrong and you do not know what or have some problems and need some support, please use our help desk, if you do not have access please contact us.
Next: Action Helpers