If you go to the CompetitionLabs platforms Products you will see a list of products that you have created as in the example shown bellow.
The icon buttons that are used in the Product section are explained as follows.
- Product preview lets you preview the details of the product created. -
- Edit lets you edit the Product you have created. -
- Add lets you add additional Action Adjustment factors to the list. -
- Delete lets you delete the product created. In the Products section you can also delete the Action adjustment factor and Metadata. -
- Add Product lets you start creating a product. -
- Save lets you create the Product that you were creating. If the information is filled out incorrectly then you can not create and the information that is incorrect will be highlighted red. -
- Close means that you want to cancel whatever you are creating. By pressing Close you do not get an additional pop up of asking if you want to close so the information that was input will be deleted and will not be restored so whatever you wrote you have to do it again. -
For a Product creation in the CompetitionLabs applications menu bar you press the icon button Add product and in the new pop up window you need to fill out all the information about the product. Some fields are mandatory some are optional for a Product creation. You can check which fields are mandatory in our API documentation of Product.
|Name||The label for a product/game that the "player" sees.|
|Providers||Categorisation informing and showing who is the provider of the game.|
|Product type||The type of game as an example - slots game, role playing game and so on.|
|Description||The description about the product for the “player” to see. Leaving the description box blank it is not exposed for the “player” to see.|
|Adjustment factor||A numerical value that allows you to adjust events points value for a specific product as a multiplier.|
|Product ref id||It is a unique internal identifier for a member.|
|Actions Adjustment factors|
A specified numerical value for a specific action selection. For example All win events are multiplied by 2. Explaining the example the selected action will be WIN and the Adjustment factor will be 2.
|Metadata||It is used for storing information in the clients data base. Optional information for clients reference.|
If you filled out all the information correctly then you can press the icon button Save and the product will be saved. If the information is filled out incorrectly the information bar will be shown in red as in an example below.
If you did all the steps correctly the Product should be created in the Products section as shown as in an example below. After creation you can use the action icon buttons provided to Preview the product, Edit it or Remove the product from the list.
If something went wrong and you do not know what or have some problems and need some support, please use our help desk, if you do not have access please contact us.