"Creating a Contest" navigation icon tutorial
This tutorial is a basic explanation of the interface for creating a Contest.The navigation bar that is shown below can be used as a quick navigation tool for going through steps.
As shown in the example above you cannot go directly to step 2 to 6 if you haven't previously finished previous steps. If you finished other steps and there is a check-mark then you can go back to previous steps as in an example below.
The icon buttons that are shown in the screen shots that are used in the Contest creation guide are explained as follows.
- - Next lets you move on with the contest creation.
- - Previous means that you can go back to the previous step
- Add lets you start creating a Reward within a Contest. -
- Finish means that you want to finish and create the Contest. You can only press Finish when all the steps have been completed. -
- Confirm icon button appears only when you click Finish. -
- - Close cancels Contest creation.
- - Delete lets you delete created Metadata and created Rewards.