Competitions/promotions/tournaments are a collection of contests, which consists of multiple products or event types for which individual events are collected for all participating members.
Competitions endpoints allows you to get information about your competitions which enables a developer to integrate with CompetitionLabs eco-system, determine which competitions are active and perform actions for members or events accordingly.
A single competition can consist of one or many contests.
What can you do?
- Get a list of competitionsCompetitions;
- Find a specific competition Competition by passing various query parameters;Edit competition information
- Manage Competition statuses;
- Create a competitionCompetition;
- Delete a competitiona Competition;
- Preview a sample Competition;
- Preview Competition Types, Competition statuses, Round Types and so on.
Competition Status values - Deleting, Preparing , Starting, Finishing, and Cancelling are a type of transient status used by the system. Please do not use them for testing.